*ATTENTION: *UPDATED!*

C'MON EVERBUDDY

C'MON EVERBUDDY
C'MON EVERBUDDY! Jus click on my image to go to Momz other blog: 'My Heart's Home'!

Our big dogs are very kind and gentle...

Our big dogs are very kind and gentle,

Our big dogs are very kind and gentle,
especially with kids

Emma on the other hand, can be a force to reckon with!

Emma: A funny story

Who you callin a teacup chihuahua? Clearly I'm a COFFEE cup chihuahua!

Who you callin a teacup chihuahua? Clearly, I'm a COFFEE CUP chihuahua!

About Emma: ( cat-dog )

This wasn't staged. We were getting carpeting installed so we moved the/her couch into the kitchen. Emma climbed upon the counter to get a taste of her favorite beverage (coffee). What we didn't notice until reviewing the picture was the figurine in the background! Look closely at the top right side of the pic ( there's a lil' emma lookalike with a coffee cup sittin' on top of the microwave, the cup says I "heart" my dog )










Saturday, March 19, 2011

Todays photo shoot with Buddy! ( for the 'Word Play' part of blog see below.)

 HOW TO MAKE YOUR DOG WEAR GLASSES 
AKA: (How a dog gets as many yummy snacks as he wants)!


                                                          

For the rest of the afternoon we kept catching Buddy standing at the table staring at the book just waiting for a snack..I had to put the book out of his sight to make him finally stop!

No comments:

WORD PLAY WITH BUDDY The scholarly hound

WORD PLAY WITH BUDDY  The scholarly hound
howdy every-buddy,

well, mum says i look real dig-nuf'-hide in my new eyeglasses!

i dunno how she wud no....

i Dig..then when i had.. 'Nuf ,... i always Hide!

She musta found me out!

Walks:

Walks:



Very deep into the forest